01 March, 2010

Thankful

I’m thankful that for a dad who throws away my important stuff, because it means I have a dad who cares enough to want me to be tidy.

I’m thankful that I have a mom to scream her head off at me, because it means I have a mom who cares.

Every time when I come into Your Presence I am overwhelmed by Your Mercy and Grace.

Your love astounds me. Why would anyone love me so much? Why would anyone not give up on me? That answer escapes me.

You taught me so many things, Lord. There are so many things that I have to learn, so many things to cast upon You. Thank You for Your patience with me.

Teach me to be a better daughter, better sister, better friend, and a better person.

Let me remain committed unto You.

No comments:

He walked with me through :

one who seeks Jesus

My photo
Once barren, empty and alone, this broken vessel is now filled with living water overflowing. She is learning to submit to the life lessons that her Maker gives lavishly. Nothing is more important than Him and she gradually realizes the importance of her testimony and living because it will reflect true identity and purpose of her life to others. She seeks to grow and be nurtured into a tree that bears fruit for others to know that He is good! www.tabjoy.org