27 February, 2010

Amazed

2 Cor 12:9-“And He saith unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee. For my strength is made perfect in weakness. ”


How do you deal with a God who loves you so much that even when you feel like giving up, He is there to pick you up from all the brokenness? How do you deal with a Being you pushed away, but embrace you when you need Him? How do you deal with the One who patiently waits for your heart to be opened, and accepts you readily for who you are, and loves you for who you are, no matter how far away you’ve gone? How do you deal with a God Creator of the Universe, but yet came down in fleshly form and humbly subject Himself to suffer and be crucified because He loves you too much to die in sin?

How do you deal with that?
I don’t know about other people, but I just stand amazed.

What can I do, except to cry in awe?
What can I do, except to throw my hands in the air to praise Him?
What can I do, except to love Him back in return?
What can I do, except to live for Him?

I stand amazed, in awe of His boundless love.

No comments:

He walked with me through :

one who seeks Jesus

My photo
Once barren, empty and alone, this broken vessel is now filled with living water overflowing. She is learning to submit to the life lessons that her Maker gives lavishly. Nothing is more important than Him and she gradually realizes the importance of her testimony and living because it will reflect true identity and purpose of her life to others. She seeks to grow and be nurtured into a tree that bears fruit for others to know that He is good! www.tabjoy.org